Canned Motor pumps are ideal for pumping corrosive and noxious fluids that are used in chemical and process industry, refrigeration plants, paint industry and refinery & petrochemicals.
- Delivery size : 32 to 50 mm
- Capacity : 4 to 80 m3/hr
- Head : Up to 60 m
- working pressure : 16 bar
- Temperature : Up to 90 °C
- i-CM pump is end suction type sealless, glandless and emission-free Canned motor pump, having integral motor design due to which it is compact in construction and light in weight.
- Sealless and glandless pump
- Integrated motor design due to which it is compact in construction and light in weight
- Liquefied gases (e. g. ammonia, freons, carbon dioxide, amines, vinyl chloride, ethylene oxide, phosgene (>150°C), etc.
- % Aggressive / toxic /explosive / hazardous / flammable chemicals (sulfuric acid, nitric acid, hydrofluoric acid, hydrocyanic acid, ethanoic acid, formic acid, etc.)