Dual Plate swing check valve
The IVDPCV is a spring loaded Dual Plate check valve uniquely designed for applications. The constructional feature makes the valve much smaller in size, lighter in weight & makes it much feasible in operation as compared to conventional swing check valve.
IVDPCV valve employs dual spring loaded plates / disc hinged on a central hinge pin. It operates on the differential pressure between fluid flow pressure & spring torsion pressure. As the flow pressure reduces, the plates tends to close with a cushion effect by spring torsion force thereby restricting the reversal of fluid flow.
Conformity to Codes & Standards:
|Design||ASME B16.34 / API 594|
|Pr. & Temp Rating||ASME B16.34|
|Face to Face & End to End Dimensions||API 594|
|Test & Inspection||API 598 / EN12266 Part 1|
|Sr. No.||Part Name|
|7||Plate Lug Bearings|
|8||Body Lug Bearings|
- The product designs are in accordance to ASME B16.34 / API 594 with reliable sealing & sturdy construction to ensure excellent performance.
- The constructional feature reflects on the compactness of the valve by smaller volume, shorter length & even lighter weight.
- Suitable for the horizontal & vertical pipe runs.
- These valves can be provided with soft & metal seat.
- Various end connections such as wafer / wafer lugged / double flange.
- Long life & trouble free operation.
Specifications & Dimensions are subject to change without prior notice