Double flanged valve
Intervalve DXR double flanged range of valves are double eccentric design butterfly valves. These are available in cast as well as fully fabricated design. The face to face dimensions can be either as per BS-EN (Series BC & BF) or as AWWA (Series AC & AF).
These valves incorporate a double offset disc design, which practically eliminates any seat wear. The fully replaceable seat provided on the disc periphery is field replaceable and is capable of achieving bi-directional sealing. The rubber seat seals against a Stainless Steel seat ring integrally welded with the body.
Conformity to Codes & Standards
THERE ARE FOUR DISTINCTLY DIFFERENT MODELS AVAILABLE IN THE IVDR RANGE. EACH DESIGNED TO MEET SPECIFIC APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS, TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF THESE MODELS ARE TABULATED BELOW WITH SHORT DESCRIPTION OF EACH MODEL VARIANT.
|VALVE TYPE||Flanged End Double Offset Disc Butterfly Valve of Fabricated Construction||Flanged End Double Offset Disc Butterfly Valve of Cast Construction|
|BODY TYPE||Flanged Short Body|
|BODY SEAT||Stainless Steel Ring Welded on to Valve Body||Stainless Steel Ring Bolted on to Body (Replaceable)|
|DISC TYPE||Double Offset Mounted on Stub Shafts|
|DISC SEAL (SEAT)||Replaceable ‘O’ Ring, Clamped on Disc||Replaceable Type Clamped on Disc Edge with Anchoring Rib|
|SHAFTS/SPINDLE||Stub Shafts (DE & NDE), Blow Out Proof||Stub Shafts Blow Out Proof||Stub Shafts (DE & NDE), Blow Out Proof|
|SIZE RANGE||DN 600 – DN 1200||DN 400 – DN 1200||DN 65 – DN 2400||DN 80 – DN 1800|
|PRESSURE RATING||PN 1.0, PN 2.5||PN 6, PN 10||PN 6, PN 10, PN 16||AWWA C504 CL-75 / 150|
|OPTG TEMP||0° C TO 180° C||0° C TO 180° C||0° C TO 180° C||0° C TO 180° C|
|SEAT TIGHTNESS||Tightness Shut Off||Tightness Shut Off||Tightness Shut Off||Tightness Shut Off|
|OPERATION||Worm Gear / Electric/ Pneumatic Actuator|
|MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION|
|BODY & DISC||Carbon Steel Plates / Sections as per IS 2062, IS 2002, A516 GR 70, Stainless Steel Plates / Sections SS 304 / SS 316||CI, SGI, WCB
|CI, SGI, WCB
|BODY SEAT||Stainless Steel SS 304 / SS 316||Stainless Steel SS 304 / SS 316 or SS 410|
|CLAMPING RING||Carbon Steel IS 2062 / A516 GR. 70, Stainless Steel SS 304, SS 316||Carbon Steel IS 2062 GR. B, Stainless Steel SS 304, SS 316|
|DISC SEAL (SEAT)||NBR, EDPM, Silicon, Viton||NBR or EPDM|
|SHAFTS||SS 410 / 17.4 PH / SS 316||SS 410 / 17.4 PH / SS 316|
|SHAFT BEARING||Self Lubricating (Steel + PTFE)||Self Lubricating (Steel + PTFE)|
- Perfectly machined stainless steel seat ring with specially designed sealing profile of the rubber ensures continued tight shut off sealing and makes it an ideal choice for the flow isolation and shut off duties.
- The double offset disc design ensures minimal seat wear and provides excellent throttling capabilities, which makes it an ideal choice for flow control duties.
- Adjustable mechanical stopper provided on valve body prevents over travel of disc and ensures precise closing.
- Actuator (operator) mounting flange standardized to ISO 5211 with provision of locational spigot, ensures direct mounting of actuators and gear boxes without any radical loading of shafts.
- Both Drive end and non drive end shafts are fully blowout proof and guided by self lubricated bush bearings.
- Axial thrust bearing provided on valves, ensures precise positioning of the disc and prevents unequal loading of the valve seat.
- Special shaft sealing arrangement ensure zero fugitive emission and enables field replacement of shaft sealing elements.
- The seat (sealing element) provided on the disc is fully field replaceable and ensures optimum seating / unseating torque.
- A choice of seat materials makes the valve suitable for gas or liquid services with a host of applications.
Specifications & Dimensions are subject to change without prior notice