IVGE model Butterfly valve incorporates the optimum design features to provide long trouble free service in the field. This general purpose soft seated Butterfly valve has a fully rubber lined single piece body with a centric, rubber encapsulated disc construction and is available in wafer lugged body pattern.
The body liner which also functions as the soft seat, comes integrally moulded (bonded) version and offers 100% bi-directional sealing against rated pressures of PN 10. The wafer style body has universal design to fit between pipe flanges of almost all popular flange standards.
Conformity to Codes & Standards:
|General design and manufacturing||EN 593|
|Valve face to face dimensions||EN 593 / Short Wafer lugged as per IS0 5752 Tab-5 / API 609 category A|
|Top flange drilling||ISO 5211|
|Valve inspection and testing||EN 12266 Part 1|
|Flange standard conformity||DIN EN 1092-PN6 / 10 / 16, Class 150
JIS5K / 10K / 16K,
BS 10 tab D & E, IS 6392 Table 11 / 17
|1||Valve type||Centric Disc Rubber Lined Butterfly valve with a single piece body|
|2||Body type||Short wafer|
|3||Seat type||Bonded Seat|
|5||Size range||DN 50 to DN 350|
|6||Pressure rating||PN 10 (max)|
|7||Operating temperature range||-250 C to 2000 C (depending on MOC)|
|8||Seat leakage||Tight shut off|
|9||Operation||· Handlever for sizes from DN 50 to DN 200
· Worm gear boxes for sizes from DN 50 to DN 350
· Pneumatic / Electric actuator operation-optional
|10||Standard Material of Construction (MOC)
· Valve Body
· Valve Disc
· Seat liner
· Drive end & non end shaft
· SGI / WCB
· SGI / WCB (Rubber Encapsulated)
· EPDM / Viton / Nitrile / Neoprene / Hypalon
· SS410 / SS316SH / 17.4 PH
IVGE BUTTERFLY VALVE WITH PRESSED HANDLEVER
- Full PN 10 pressure rating for the entire range of DN 50 to DN 350.
- Bi-directional valve with sealing capability to hold rated shut off pressure in either direction.
- Unique triple sealing system for shaft sealing, eliminates any fugitive emission or secondary leakage.
- Self lubricating shaft bearings (PTFE coated stainless steel) for both drive end and non-drive end shaft ensures minimum bearing friction torque.
- Square coupling disc drive arrangement eliminates need for taper pins and exposure of metal parts to media.
- Spherically profiled seat and disc shoulder contact area ensures perfect sealing around the shaft bore and zero leakage.
- External locking arrangement for top shaft to make it blow out proof.
- Excellent adaptability for actuated operation through standardised top flange dimensions for actuator mounting.
- Seat liner extending on to the flange contact faces of the body eliminates the need for separate flange gaskets.
- Controlled compression of the gasket sealing face to offer optimum sealing and prevent gasket face crushing due to over tightening.
Specifications & dimensions are subject to change without prior notice