IVGK-25 modular design butterfly valve incorporates the optimum design features to provide long trouble free service in the field. This general purpose soft seated butterfly valve has a fully rubber lined single piece body with centric disc construction and is available in wafer type body pattern.
The body liner which also functions as the soft seat, comes in integrally molded (Bonded) version and offers 100 % bi-directional sealing with dry shaft design.
The drive to shaft attachment is through a square drive eliminating dowelling between disc & drive end shaft.
This product is suitable for direct mounting of all operating mechanism.
Conformity to Codes & Standards:
|General design and manufacturing||API 609 category A / EN 593|
|Valve face to face dimensions||API 609 category A / EN 593 short wafer as per ISO 5752 Tab 5|
|Top flange drilling||ISO 5211|
|Valve inspection and testing||API 598 / EN 12261 Part 1|
|Flange standard||Class 150, DIN EN 1092 – PN 6 / PN 10 / PN 16, JIS5K / 10K / 16K
BS 10 Tab D & E, IS 6392 Table 11 / 17
|1||Valve type||Centric Disc Rubber Lined Butterfly valve with a single piece body.|
|2||Body type||Short wafer|
|3||Seat type||Bonded seat|
|4||End Connection||Wafer sandwiched|
|5||Size range||DN 40 to DN 200|
|6||Pressure rating||*ASME Class 150 (max)|
|7||Operating temperature range||-250 C to 1200 C (depending on MOC)|
|8||Seat leakage||Tight shut off (Bidirectional)|
|9||Operation||· Handlever for sizes from DN 40 to DN 200
· Worm gear boxes for sizes from DN 40 to DN 200
· Pneumatic / Electric actuator operation-optional
|10||Standard Material of Construction (MOC)
· Valve Body
· Valve Disc
· Seat liner
· Drive end & non end shaft
SGI / WCB / CF8M
SGI / WCB / CF8M
EPDM / Nitrile
|* PN16 and below ratings are as per EN 593|
- Unique triple sealing system for shaft sealing, eliminates any fugitive emission or secondary leakage.
- Self lubricated PTFE lined bearings for both drive end and non-drive end shaft ensures minimum bearing friction torque.
- Seat liner extending on to the flange contact faces, eliminates the need for separate flange gaskets during installation.
- Controlled compression of the gasket face to offer optimum sealing & prevent gasket face crushing failure.
- Bi-directional valve with tight shut off sealing capability to hold vacuum to rated pressure in either direction.
- Excellent adaptability for actuated operation through standardised top flange mounting dimensions for actuator fitment.
- Suitability for ON /OFF as well as throttling duties.
- Choice of seat and disc materials to suit media conditions and service requirements.
- Adaptability to fit between companion flanges of all popular flange standards for the wafer style body.
- Possibility of lower seat rating to obtain reduced operating torque and extended seat life for low operating pressures.
Specifications & dimensions are subject to change without prior notice