Forged Steel Gate, Glove & Check Valves
The IV Forged range of Gate, Globe & Check valves incorporates state of the art design features to provide a rugged construction, reliable operation and long life; suitable for all the segments of the process industries including chemical, petrochemicals, pharma, steel, alumina, power plants and common utilities.
The valves are available in Socket weld, Screwed end, Butt weld & Flange end connections. Valves can be provided with special cleaning for oxygen service, NACE Compliant materials for sour service in the petroleum industries etc.
The valves can be provided with a motor operation for Gate & Globe valves wherever required.
Size Range : 1/2″ (15NB) to 2″ (50NB)
Class Rating : #800, #1500, #2500
Conformity to Codes & Standards:
|Design||ASME B16.34 / API 602 / ISO 5352 / IBR|
|Pr. & Temp Rating||ASME B16.34|
|Flange Ends||ASME B16.5|
|Butt Weld Ends||ASME B16.25|
|Socket Weld Ends||ASME B16.11|
|Screwed Ends||ASME B1.20.1|
|Testing||API 598 / EN 12266 PART 1 (BS 6755 PART 1)|
API TRIM No. & SEAT HARDFACING
|Nominal Trim||Material Type||Body Seating Surface||Wedge Seating Surface||Back Seat|
|1||F6||13% Cr Steel||13% Cr|
|4||Hard F6||Hardfaced with 13% Cr Steel||Hardfaced with 13% Cr|
|5||Hardfaced||Hardfaced with Co-Cr-W Alloy||Hardfaced with Stellite 6|
|8||F6 & Hardfaced||13% Cr Steel & Hardfaced with Co-Cr-W Alloy||Stellite 6||13% Cr||Stellite 6 / 13% Cr|
Recommended Body/Bonnet & Trim Material For High Temperature Services (Water/Steam)
|Temperature||Body / Bonnet Materials||API Trim No.|
|Up to 800 0F (427 0C)||A 105, A 182, Gr. F22||1, 4, 5, 8|
|Above 800 0F (427 0C)
Up to 1000 0F (540 0C)
|A 182 Gr. F11, A 182 Gr. F22||5 & 8|
|Above 1000 0F (540 0C)||A 182 Gr. F22||5|
|Note : For the selection of suitable MOC for other media, consult factory.|
|Sr. #||Part Name|
|4||Disc / Wedge|
|Sr. #||Part Name|
- The product designs are in accordance to ASME B16.34 / API 602/ IBR with reliable sealing & sturdy construction to ensure excellent performance.
- Outside screw & yoke (OS & Y) construction (for gate & globe valve).
- Backseat arrangement to provide isolation of stuffing box for On-Line serviceability.
- All trim material availbale as per API 600.
- Full range of body / Bonnet & Trim material available.
- Gear / Electrical operator can be provided if required.
- Locking arrangement can be provided, if required.
- Lift check valve can be mounted in vertical pipelines as valves are provided with spring.
- Valves are available in socket weld, screwed endbutt weld end connections & flange end connections (welded).
Specifications & Dimensions are subject to change without prior notice