Cast Steel Swing Check Valve
The IVSCV range of check valves offers optimum solution for back flow prevention in liquid and gas lines. Our special design feature provides a rugged construction, reliable operation and long service life. The valve finds applications in various segments of the process industries covering chemical, petrochemicals, pharma, steel, alumina, power plants and common utilities.
The design offers a low pressure drop operation, which makes the valve more energy efficient. Pressure sealed bonnet design is incorporated for high pressure applications for reliable sealing. Valve can be provided with a external dashpot arrangement to provide non-slam operation, ideal to prevent water hammer.
Conformity to Codes & Standards:
|Design||ASME B16.34 / BS 1868|
|Pr. & Temp Rating||ANSI B16.34|
|Face to Face & End to End Dimensions||ANSI B16.10 (upto 24″)|
|Flange Ends||ASME B16.5|
|Butt Weld Ends||ASME B16.25|
|Testing & Inspection||API 598 / EN 12266 PART 1 (BS 6755 PART 1)|
|API TRIM NO. & SEAT HARDFACING|
|Nominal Trim||Material Type||Body Seating Surface||Wedge Seating Surface||Back Seat|
|1||F6||13% Cr Steel||13% Cr|
|4||Hard F6||Hardfaced with 13% Cr Steel||Hardfaced with 13% Cr|
|5||Hardfaced||Hardfaced with Co-Cr-W Alloy||Hardfaced with Stellite 6|
|8||F6 & Hardfaced||13% Cr Steel & Hardfaced with Co-Cr-W Alloy||Stellite 6||13% Cr||Stellite 6 / 13% Cr|
|Recommended Body/Bonnet & Trim Material For High Temperature Services (Water/Steam)|
|Temperature||Body / Bonnet Materials||API Trim No.|
|Up to 800 0F (427 0C)||A 216Gr. WCB, A 217 Gr. WC6, A 217 Gr. WC9||1, 4, 5, 8|
|Above 800 0F (427 0C)
& Up to 1000 0F (540 0C)
|A 217 Gr. WC6, A 217 Gr. WC9||5 & 8|
|Above 1000 0F (540 0C)||A 217 Gr. WC6, A 217 Gr. WC9||5|
|Sr. #||Part Name|
|8*||Pr. Seal Bonnet|
- The product designs are in accordance to ASME B16.34 / BS 1868 / IBR with reliable sealing & sturdy construction to ensure excellent performance.
- Suitable for the horizontal & vertical pipe runs”NON-SLAM” arrangement i.e. Dash Pot arrangement can be provided on request.
- All trim material available as per API 600.
- Pressure sealed bonnet for ASME #900 and above to provide excellent sealing against increased line pressure.
- Full range of Body / Cover / Bonnet & Trim material available.
- Valves are available in flange end & butt weld end connections (other end connections can be provided on request).
Specifications & Dimensions are subject to change without prior notice