Yet another real workhorse from the IV stables, IVTL model Butterfly valve incorporates the optimum design features to provide long trouble free service in the field. This general purpose soft seated Butterfly valve has a fully rubber lined single piece body with a centric disc construction and is available in wafer lugged style body pattern to ensure precise location in pipeline.
The body liner which also functions as the soft seat, come either in a replaceable version or an integrally moulded (bonded) version and offers 100 % bi-directional sealing against full vacuum to rated pressures of PN10 or PN16.
Conformity to Codes & Standards:
|General design and manufacturing||API 609 category A / EN 593|
|Valve face to face dimensions||API 609 category A / EN 593 / short wafer lugged as per ISO 5752 Tab 5|
|Top flange drilling||ISO 5211|
|Valve inspection and testing||API 598 / EN 12266 Part 1|
|Flange standard||Class 150, DIN EN 1092-PN6 / 10 / 16, JIS5K / 10K,
BS10 Tab D & E, IS 6392 Table 11 / 17
For sizes > DN 650 ASME B 16.47 Class 150
Series A / B & BS 3293 Class 150 and API 605
|1||Valve type||Centric Disc Rubber Lined Butterfly valve with a single piece body.|
|2||Body type||Wafer lugged (IVTL)|
|3||Seat type||Replaceable for sizes DN50 to DN600 < PN10 rating.
Bonded seat for sizes DN40 to DN1200 for applicable ratings.
|4||End Connection||Wafer lugged|
|5||Size range||DN 40 NB to DN 1200|
|6||Pressure rating||*DN 40 NB to DN 600 – ASME Class 150 (max)
DN 650 to DN 1200 -PN10 (max)
|7||Operating temperature range||250 C to 2000 C (depending on MOC)|
|8||Seat leakage||Tight shut off (Bi-directional)|
|9||Operation||· Handlever for sizes from DN 40 to DN 250
· Worm gear boxes for sizes from DN 40 to DN 1200
· Pneumatic / Electric actuator operation-optional
|10||Standard Material of Construction (MOC)
· Valve Body
· Valve Disc
· Seat liner
· Drive end & non end shaft
· CI / SGI / WCB / CF8 / CF8M
· SGI / WCB / CF8 / CF8M
· EPDM / Viton / Nitrile / Neoprene / Hypalon / Silicon
· SS 410 / SS 316SH / 17.4 PH
|*PN16 and below ratings are as per EN 593|
- Unique triple sealing system for shaft sealing, eliminates any fugitive emission or secondary leakage.
- Self lubricated PTFE lined bearings for both drive end and non-drive end shaft ensures minimum bearing friction torque.
- Seat liner extending on to the flange contact faces, eliminates the need for separate flange gaskets during installation.
- Controlled compression of the gasket face to offer optimum sealing & prevent gasket face crushing failure.
- Bi-directional valve with tight shut off sealing capability to hold vacuum to rated pressure in either direction.
- Excellent adaptability for actuated operation through standardised top flange mounting dimensions for actuator fitment.
- Suitability for ON /OFF as well as throttling duties.
- Choice of seat and disc materials to suit media conditions and service requirements.
- The lugged wafer pattern ensures precise self centering of valve between mating flanges.
- Possibility of lower seat rating to obtain reduced operating torque and extended seat life for low operating pressures.
Specifications & dimensions are subject to change without prior notice