IVTLE model Butterfly valve incorporates the optimum design features to provide long trouble free service in the field. This general purpose soft seated Butterfly valve has a fully rubber lined single piece body with a centric, rubber encapsulated disc construction and is available in wafer lugged body pattern to ensure precise location in pipe line.
The body liner which also functions as the soft seat, comes integrally moulded (bonded) version and offers 100% bi-directional sealing against rated pressures of PN10.
The lugged version with threaded holes can be used as end of line valves or terminal end valves.
Conformity to Codes & Standards:
|General design and manufacturing||EN 593|
|Valve face to face dimensions||EN 593 / Short Wafer lugged as per IS0 5752 Tab-5 / API 609 category A|
|Top flange drilling||ISO 5211|
|Valve inspection and testing||EN 12266 Part 1|
|Flange standard conformity||DIN EN 1092 – PN 6 / PN 10 / PN 16, Class 150, JIS5K / 10K, BS 10 Tab D & E, IS 6392 Table 11 / 17|
|1||Valve type||Centric Disc Rubber Lined Butterfly valve with a single piece body|
|2||Body type||Wafer lugged|
|3||Seat type||Bonded Seat|
|4||End Connection||Wafer lugged|
|5||Size range||DN 50 to DN 350|
|6||Pressure rating||PN 10 (max)|
|7||Operating temperature range||-250 C to 2000 C (depending on MOC)|
|8||Seat leakage||Tight shut off (Bi-directional)|
|9||Operation||· Handlever for sizes DN 50 to DN 200
· Worm gear boxes for sizes from DN 50 to DN 350
· Pneumatic / Electric actuator operation-optional
|10||Standard Material of Construction (MOC)
· Valve Body
· Valve Disc
· Seat liner
· Drive end & non end shaft
· SGI / WCB
· SGI / WCB (Rubber Encapsulated)
· EPDM / Viton / Nitrile / Neoprene / Hypalon
· SS410 / SS316SH / 17.4 PH
- Full PN10 pressure rating for entire range of DN50 to DB350.
- Bi-directional valve with sealing capability to hold rated shut off pressure in either direction.
- Unique triple sealing system for shaft sealing, eliminates any fugitive emission or secondary leakage.
- Self lubricated shaft bearings (PTFE coated stainless steel) for both drive end and non-drive end shaft ensures minimum bearing friction torque.
- Square coupling disk drive arrangements eliminates need for taper pins and exposure of metal parts to media.
- Spherically profiled seat and disc shoulder contact area ensures perfect sealing around the shaft bore and zero leakage.
- External locking arrangement for top shaft to make it blow out proof.
- Seat liner extending on to the flange faces of the body eliminates the need for separate flange gaskets.
- Controlled compression of the gasket face to offer optimum sealing & prevent gasket face crushing due to over tightening.
Specifications & dimensions are subject to change without prior notice