Trunion Mounted Ball Valve, Class 150, 300, Full/Reduced Bore, 2 Piece, Flanged Ends
The IV range of Trunion Mounted Ball Valve incorporates unique design features to provide a rugged construction, reliable operation and long service life. It is suitable for normal to most demanding applications covering wide segment of process industries such as Oil & Gas, Chemical, Petrochemical, Pharma, Steel, Alumina, Power plants and Common utilities. An ideal valve for the flow isolation and ON / OFF duty.
All Trunion mounted Ball valves come with double body & multiple stem seal to ensure reliable sealing. Valves can be provided with special features like, Extended stem / Bonnet Drain & Vent arrangement, Emergency sealant injection, Fire safe construction etc.
Valves can be provided with Gear box / Pneumatic actuator / Electric actuator wherever required.
Conformity to Codes & Standards
|Design & Manufacturing Std.||API 6D / ASME B 16.10 ASME B 16.34 / CE|
|Pressure & Temp Rating||ASME B 16.34|
|Face to Face & End to End Dimensions||API 6D / ASME B 16.10 ASME B 16.34|
|Flange Ends||ASME B 16.5|
|Butt Weld Ends||ASME B 16.25|
|Testing||EN 12266-1 (BS-6755-1) / API 6D|
|Fire Safe||API 607 / API 6FA|
|ISO Top Mounting||ISO 5211|
|1||Body||WCB, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M|
|2||Body Adapter||WCB, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M|
|3||Ball||CA15, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M|
|4||Stem||SS410, SS304, SS316, SS316L, 17.4PH, SS304L|
|5||Seat||GFT, CFT, DEVLON, NYLON-PA12|
|6||Seat Ring||ASTM A 182 F316, A 182, F6A|
|7||Trunion||SS410, SS304, SS304L, SS316, SS316L|
|8||Stem Housing||WCB, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M|
|9||Body ‘O’ Ring||VITON-B|
|10||Stem “O’ Ring||VITON-B|
|11||Seat Springs||ASTM B637 UNS7750, INCONEL X 750|
|12||Du-Bearing||SS316 + PTFE|
|13||Du-Bearing||SS316 + PTFE|
|14||Thrust Washer (Stem)||SS316 + PTFE|
|15||Thrust Washer (Trunion)||SS316 + PTFE|
|19||Studs||ASTM A193 GR B7, B8, B8M|
|20||Nuts||ASTM A194 GR 2H, 8, 8M|
|*21||Drain Plug||SS316, SS304|
| * Not shown in drawing
Note : For any other specification, please contact head office.
- The product design confirms to all major international standards like API 6D / ISO 17292 / ASME B16.34 with reliable sealing & sturdy construction to ensure excellent performance.
- Standard ISO Top pad & mounting dimensions – to suit direct mounting of actuator.
- Double body & stem seal design.
- Double block & bleed (DBB) type design.
- 100% interchangeability of parts.
- Relieving seats (standard) & Non-relieving seats (optional).
- Quick availability of spares.
- Optimized torque & weights of valves.
- Gear / Electrical / Pneumatic operator can be provided if required.
- Valves are available in flange end & butt weld end connections (other end connections can be provided on request).
- Locking arrangement can be provided if required.
Specifications & Dimensions are subject to change without prior notice